Monday, November 14, 2016

Wedding Planning and a Baptism

Hi Mom!

I got one of the packages.  The sweater is awesome!  Thanks for the candy!!!

We basically put together J's wedding reception ourselves with the help of the Relief Society.  It was awesome, Mom We have never seen the ward so close.  They decorated the chapel, brought cake and food.  It was just so awesome.  They brought a speaker and everyone was dancing.  It was seriously a really cool and special moment and I'm glad that I got to experience it. Elder Rowley is the one who basically made sure it all happened though. 

F and J are doing well.  Progressing super good.  They feel the spirit and they love church, but they still don't think they got their answer.  I think we need to tell them that they have, they just haven't realized it. 

Jessica got baptized.  I will send you pictures in the drive in a little bit.  The baptism was awesome and beautiful.  She really loves the gospel.  The next day she was confirmed and she bore her testimony. She shared the story about us finding the ID.  She said she knows that God lives.  It was super cool!  She's only 19!!!  We thought she was like 23.  This Sunday was amazing.  We have to be at church for 6 hours because we cover two wards.  Both testimony meetings were awesome.  Rowley said the best of his mission. I thought so too but that just might be because I understood everything for the first time.  hahaha  My Spanish is getting so much better!  It's awesome Mom.




We ate pozole yesterday so now Rowley is like dying, but I'm fine.  It's a type of soup.

Love you sooo much, Mom.  I've gotta go.

Elder Bush



2 comments:

  1. His love for everything he's experiencing and the people he's meeting is just awesome. I know they love him! We love you Hayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although most people have attended a wedding, that doesn't mean that they will know the process when it's their turn to go down the isle. Keep reading for a step by step guide on the process of hiring a wedding photographer. foto video nunta suceava

    ReplyDelete