Monday, October 23, 2017

A better week!

Monday, October 23, 2017

Hey Mom, this week was pretty good.  Still a little hard, it felt like everyone canceled on us. But it's ok.  I have been studying a lot. I have learned a lot of things.  I feel powerful, hahaha but that's not the secret to being a missionary.  Being a missionary is about getting people to get their own testimony about the Book of Mormon.  Like Jesus says to Pedro, "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonafor flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."
We have to believe in Christ even though we don't see Him.  We have to get that confirmation from God to know that it is right.  We have to show faith to find Him, and as we read, "faith without works is dead."  So we have to ask Him, and read, and live His gospel. 

We have been contacting a lot this week.  It has been great to see my improvement in that.  In the beginning it was really hard for me, but now I would say that it is a strength.  Just like we read in Ether 12, we have to show our faith and work hard, and through Christ our weaknesses will become strengths. 

I love you, mom. I really do. 



"Get that corn out of my face"
Nacho Libre

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that he is doing so well. I miss him and he was a great companion. Can't believe that he's been out so long. Guanajuato is only for the brave and the willing to climb up mountains all day. Hurrah for Israel! - Rowley.

    ReplyDelete