Sunday, August 14, 2016

He made it!


Hayden left for the Mexico CCM (MTC) this last Tuesday, August 9.  Below is the email we received Tuesday night letting us know he made it.  As he mentions his p-day will be on Fridays so we should hear from him on Friday!

Hey mom,

We are here haha. Sorry about the last email I was not supposed to be emailing you yet  haha. My flights were pretty good. So I flew to Phoenix by myself but it was cool I sat next to a young couple who wished me good luck, it was comforting actually. Then I got to Phoenix and found my gate. The Lord had answered my prayers haha because there were other missionaries there! It was awesome I met Elder Johnson and Elder Fillmore who are going to my same mission!! Eventually like 15 missionaries were gathered at the gate, it was very nice. About ten Elders and five Hermanas. We flew over here and I got everything figured out don't worry about it haha. We all waited for each other and got our baggage the lord helped it get there I'm sure. Mexico City is CRAzy!!! haha It is a culture shock like everyone is on the street trying to sell stuff and the driving is crazy. CRAZYYYYY!! It really makes me appreciate what I had back home. It's very different here. The CMM grounds are awesome and it is a way cool environment. You know I'm having some nerves and getting a little scared but it is something that I'm just going to have to plow through. I love you guys. Oh ya and while I'm here in the CMM my p-days are on Friday. I won't have one this week so I probably wont email you for the rest of this week. I got my name tag, it's awesome. Hey I love you guys tons and I miss you alot but this is an awesome thing I'm doing. Go ahead and start my blog lol and share my email address so I can get emails because I think I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Tell My bros and dad I love them and I love you mom so so much.  Thank you mom you guys are awesome.  Wow I'm gonna stop cuz I'm starting to cry lol.  

Love you guys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment