Sunday, July 9, 2017

New area and new companion

Monday, July 3, 2017

Hi Mom!

Changes were today.  I am in the city of Guanajuato with Elder Hernandez.  I'm super excited! It's super pretty here and there are tons of tourists.  It's so weird to see white people speaking English. It's cool, I'm excited for what's going to happen.

Elder Hernandez is from Mexico City.  He's been out for 9 months.  We have met before.  He is awesome and I am excited to work with him.  

There isn't anything to tell you about this week, I'm sorry.  I'm sad I had to leave the Velazques family.

Love you bunches Mom.  Gotta go.

A couple of days later this picture was texted to me by a parent who was there picking up there missionary.  It was such a sweet surprise!  The smile....always that smile!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment