Monday, October 24, 2016

Throwing up and Showing up for Church

Hi Mom!

Last week was fine.  I'm doing fine. 

Honestly I don't know what I need, just surprise me haha.  la verdad I don't know haha.  I just want something from home. With candy and stuff, right?  haha I would like a sweater to wear over my white shirts for when it's a little chilly. Transfers are next week and it might be hard for me to shop.  I don't mind waiting.

Ya, it's pretty hot everyday.  We don't have any pictures but I will get you some.  

I wish I could be there for H and T,  they are awesome.  Our primary program here was Sunday too, it was awesome. 

We start each day by exercising, shower, study, study, study language, study and then go to work. We haven't had any big service opportunities.  We helped a family move but that was easy. haha


I threw up at a member's house.   I over ate.  They try to do everything for you. We were eating burgers and I tried to eat 3 because she put another half on my plate.  She told me I didn't have to eat it.  She is really cool.  She was baptized by Rowley so she is pretty close with us.  Anyway, I tried to eat the half but then all of a sudden everything went wrong and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.  They were laughing.  It was really funny.

Teaching has been cool.  We got investigators to show up to church!  He is a member and she isn't. They are low on money because he can't walk.  They don't have enough money to get married which they need to do before they get baptized.  They have a beautiful 2 year old daughter.  Everything is super humbling.  They live on a dirt road and their house is concrete.  Our apartment is bigger than their house.  We are praying for them and trying to help them as much as we can.  
Our other investigators are awesome.  The gospel answers all of their questions and helps them.  I love seeing the spirit light up someone's eyes while we are teaching them the gospel.

Elder Rowley got hit by a bike.  It was a one way street so he only checked one way.  A bike came flying in.  We have missionary protection so we are fine.  haha  He didn't get hurt, it was just really funny!

I got to go Mom.  I love you so much!

Elder Bush






1 comment:

  1. "But then all of the sudden everything went wrong"...hahaha!! This made me laugh out loud! I'm sure that wasn't a pleasant experience, but it's a funny story ;)

    ReplyDelete