Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Getting Back At It

Hey Mom and Dad,

First I want to  say how much I love you and how grateful I am for you guys, and how you have raised me, and for helping me go on a mission.  It truly is amazing, both you guys and the mission.

My ankle isn't quite 100% but the doctor said it will take another week.  I can walk and that's all I need.

Ya, now that I have been teaching and now that my Spanish is better, Elder Romero has really been teaching me how to teach effectively (some by trial and error haha).  He really has been teaching me a lot and he helps me with my Spanish.  He doesn't let me get away with saying something wrong haha.  We work super hard and have a lot of fun.


We will be Skyping you guys on the 24th around 6 to 7 our time so I think that is 5 to 6 your time.  Be by the phone or computer at those hours haha.  It's weird to think that it is Christmas.  I got sunburned today.  We went to a zone activity today and later Elder Romero, Filmore, Morales and I went to KFC and then bought matching ties for our Christmas party with President.  We have a lot of fun together.  It's awesome to be able to preach the gospel and have fun at the same time.  It's the best feeling in the world.  I'll get my package tomorrow.  Tell John and Michelle I say hi and I wish I could have been there.

 We have found a family and some other investigators, and we still have our older investigators.  We don't really have many progressing because we just got here and we haven't really met everybody yet, It's hard to find everybody especially in December.  December is the hardest month to do missionary work here, everyone is at the beach.  J and J are doing awesome.  They go to church every Sunday.

I have yet to get a camera but Hermana B is going to get me one and I will pay her back.   All of the stores are far away.  Hermana B is too nice.  haha  She basically had to hold a knife to my throat to let her do that haha. 

I asked Gramps about his testimony last week and he shared it with me.  It was really cool.   I started to cry haha, 

I put some pictures up.  The feliz cumple is for your Birthday,  Mom.   I love you so much Mom and hope everything is fine.  Remember your son in Mexico who loves you so much.





Yes, nos vemos mama te amo.

Elder Bush 

2 comments: