Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New Companion and Back in Celaya

Hi Mom,

Well well well. It has been a crazy but pretty awesome week. Wednesday me and Elder Romero came back here to Constituyenties and started to work.  Elder Romero is from Colombia, he has about 16 months in the mission.  He turned 22 today haha.  We have been having a blast and are working hard. He has been kicking my butt haha and it doesn't help that I'm super out of shape for not walking for 4 weeks.

If I could have given Hermana Williamson a hug I would have, but yes I thanked her and President  so so so much.  Yes, I have a few pictures with me, Elder Frederickson and Elder Romero and their district.  They adopted me as one of their own.  I'll probably put more pictures up Wednesday so keep an eye out. 

Elder Romero and Elder Frederickson's District




Hahahha Mom, you are always the bad guy, but it's a good thing haha. You are also the nice guy, Mom and very sweet.  With out both of these things who knows where I would have ended up. 

Hopefully Elder Romero doesn't kill me by the end of the week haha.  We talked about our plans for next week and I'm going to be taking the lead in the lessons and contacting so I can get better at Spanish and so I can know how to do that.  It's been awesome.  We have planned really well and have been very effective.  Now that we have a full week of work to work with we should be able to get investigators to progress now that we have found them all.

We went to Costco today!!!!  We bought a bunch of food.  It was awesome, it reminded me of home. haha.  I'm doing great, Mom.  My ankle is a little weak but it's great.  I don't need anything, I'm in good hands with Elder Romero.  He is awesome!  Love you so so sooo much, Mom. Thanks for everything.

Elder Bush


1 comment:

  1. Yay for costco! I'm sure that felt a little like home ;)

    ReplyDelete