Sunday, December 11, 2016

Rise, Take up Your Bed and Walk

Well beloved parents, this week has been a crazy one. I guess I should just start at the beginning. This week has been pretty cool.  At the beginning it was pretty much just going to the offices with the secretaries and then at like 3ish we would go to the comida appointment, and then at 4:00 Hermana Williamson would pick me up and we would go to my therapy.  It was fun because I went shopping a few times with her haha.  It made me really regret not ever wanting to go shopping with you mom, it was really fun.  We went to Costco and we had to go all over the place to find a wifi range extender for their house.  We also went to a fabric store to find little skirt things for the office Christmas tree and her tree at their house. Sister Williamson is awesome, she is so hilarious, She's a spaz!
Thank you so much for the package Mom, it's awesome!!! I love the batman shirt haha. I have been playing chess a lot with Elder Martinez ( another secretary).  It's fun, he is good and we have some competitive matches.  
Saturday night the Sister missionaries that are here in the same area as Elder Freddy and Romero had a baptism so we went to it. Then Sunday was crazy.  We were in church and their convert was about to be confirmed and the Bishop invited us Elders up to participate in the ordinance.  When I get up there he tells me that I'm going to be the one to do the confirmation.  I'm sure my face turned bright red, I was like haha good one guys but they were serious!!!  So shakily I went over and did it. It was my first blessing in Spanish.  I don't know why the bishop chose me but it did help me out a lot with some personal things.  I had only been there for two weeks too.  I mean I have talked to the Bishop before, but I didn't think he would make me do something like that hahah.  
Elder Frederickson, Elder Romero and Elder Bush

Sunday night we went to the Christmas Devotional put on by the First Presidency.  It was being broadcast to the stake center. There we received our changes.  I'm going back to Celeya with Elder Romero.  It was crazy.  Me and Elder Romero have gotten to be good friends.  I am super excited.





This email was what we received from Hayden on Monday of this last week.  On Tuesday we received the following email from Sister Williamson.

Brother and Sister Bush:

Thought you might like to see Elder Bush as he completes his ten days of therapy. He will return to Celaya tomorrow morning with his new companion, Elder Romero. 
Thanks again for your love and prayers on his behalf.


Sister Williamson



I just love her!  What a relief things have worked out with his foot and it has all come to an end.  We are excited to hear from him tomorrow and find out about his first week with a new companion and new experiences where he has had to take the lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment